- Working alone or in groups answer the questions below.
- Turn in one paper per group with the names of everyone in the group.
- Turn in papers to the basket on my desk.
- You can use google to find the answers.
- This is 10 points
The Photographic Age 1935-1959
1. How were the first newspaper photos delivered around the world?
2. How did Murray Becker catch the tragedy of the Hindenburg on film.
3. Describe a Speed Graphic camera and how it is used:
4. Why was the new magazine, Life, successful?
5. How did the Farm Security Administration use photographs to their advantage?
6. What was the famous photographer, Gordon Parks known for ?
7. Describe the type of photos that Ansel Adams is well known for:
8. Why were only 11 photos salvaged from D-Day?
9. Why were photos of the Holocaust so important?
10. How did photos taken in the south help change Human rights?