- You will create a 5x5 cd cover of a REAL band or music artist
- You will need to use at least 3 images (you can use more)
- You can use blending modes, masking and layers to combine these.
- You can use your own images. Images you take for this assignment or images you already have.
- The only exception is the band/music artists name (fonts are usually very specific) (you will use a selection tool to extract this) Make sure it is NOT pixelated!!
- The cd cover does not need to be a copy, just look like it could be that bands cd cover
- There are examples on the wall in the classroom and under the student photography tab on this website.
- This will be due Nov. 14th and 15th. These will be work days, due at the end of class.